Zoom V6 Vocal Effects Processor Looper Formant Octave Pitch Correct Pedal
Zoom V6 Introducing The V6 Vocal Processor
Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
Command Your Performance
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
Voices In Your Head? Not Anymore.
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
A Mic Designed Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom’s innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
Meet Your New Backup Singers
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
Let's Hook Up
Your mic, your computer, an expression pedal, whatever it is you need to hook up, you’ll find its connection on the V6.
- XLR Mic Input
- Phantom Power Switch
- Control Pedal Input
- USB Output/Audio Interface
- Headphone Out/Volume Control
- XLR Output
- DC Power In
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
V6 Vocal Processor
- Voice Section: 12 types
- Effect Section: 10 Types
- HARMONY section: 5 Types
- Number of patch memories: 100
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (200 kΩ load)
- Display: 2-digit 7-segment LED
- Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
- Sensitivity: –46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz (each mic unit)
- Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dBSPL
- MIC IN:
- XLR jack
- Input gain: +3 – +40 dB
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- XLR jack
- Maximum output level: +8 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ω (HOT-GND, COLD-GND, 1 kHz)
- 100 Ω (HOT-COLD , 1 kHz)
- GROUND LIFT (switchable)
- Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level:
- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off): –125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dBu input gain)
- Noise floor (residual noise): –75 dBu
- Control input: FP02 input
- Power: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
- Connector: Micro USB
- Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- External dimensions: 181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.56 kg (excluding batteries)
What's in the Box
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone*
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
- *XLR mic cable not included.
- FP02M Expression Pedal
- CBR-16 Carrying Bag