Yamaha THR10-II Desktop Guitar Amp Combo Amplifier, Bluetooth Control & Aux Input
The Third Amp
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amp, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth® support for audio playback and editing via THR Remote
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
All THR-II models feature Bluetooth® functionality for audio playback, the mobile editor app, or third party controllers (sold separately) to call up your own customized presets without the need for any manual parameter adjustment or cable connection.
Built-In Wireless Receiver
The THR30II Wireless and THR10II Wireless feature a built-in wireless receiver. A Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter (sold separately) is required.
Mobile Editor for iOS®/Android™
The “THR Remote” mobile editor provides users with convenient remote amplifier operation from your smartphone. There’s no need to be directly in front of your amplifier to dial in your guitar tone. Just open the app and tap to shape your own unique sound while sitting on your sofa. PC and Mac versions of the editor are also available.
THR10II Wireless and THR30II Wireless feature a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, giving you up to five hours of play time when you’re on the go.
All THR-II models include an AC adaptor.
- Amp Type: 5 Guitar Amp Models (+10 via app), 1 Acoustic Model (+2 via app), 1 Bass Model (+2 via app), 1 Flat Voicing (+2 via app)
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, ECHO, ECHO/REV, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the editor application)
- Bluetooth: Audio/MIDI
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, ECHO/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, AUDIO OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (1/4"), AUX (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Stereo Mini), DC IN, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Speakers: 3.1" (8 cm) Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 20W (10W + 10W)
- AC Adaptor: YNT345-1530
Size/Weight & Dimensions
- Width: 368 mm (14.48 in)
- Height: 183 mm (7.20 in)
- Depth: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Accessories: AC Adapter (15V 3A), Quick Guide, Cubase AI Download Information Sheet