Yamaha FGDP-50 Advanced Functionality All-in-One Ergonomic Finger Drum Pad
Utilizing years of Yamaha synthesizer and drums innovation and technology, the FGDP Finger Drum Pads are the standalone products for the emerging finger drum market. These ergonomic, expressive products can be played by anyone, anywhere, at any time - regardless of musical or technological experience. With 18 ergonomic pads plus 8 assignable RGB pads and loaded with 48 preset kits and 50 available user kits, along with Tone Generator, internal speaker, and rechargeable battery the FGDP-50 is an all-in-one solution that makes it easy to play any genre of music and with more expression. Featuring a range of samples from acoustic drums beloved by professional drummers, and a multitude of electronic sounds, the FGDP-50 delivers natural, vibrant, richly expressive sound that leading drummers have carefully tuned for finger drumming. Along with onboard sounds, drummers can connect via USB cable to trigger outside sound sources and samples as well as record audio or MIDI data to a DAW. With Rec’n’Share drummers can record performances with backing tracks quickly to their mobile device. This model also features an LCD Display that makes it easy to navigate your way through its numerous functions.
ALL-IN-ONE Design - 26 playable pads, sound source, speaker, rechargeable battery, everything you need to start finger drumming is on board.
Optimized Pad Layout - A distinctive pad layout specialized for effective finger drumming, based on ergonomics.
Higher Level of Expressive Playing - With an internal tone generator and pads that feature after-touch and velocity switch that capture every nuance, players can express everything from ghost notes to accents, flams, and high-speed rolls.
USB MISI/Audio Interface - Along with onboard sounds, drummers can connect via USB cable to trigger outside sound sources and samples as well as record audio or MIDI data to a DAW. With Rec’n’Share drummers can record performances with backing tracks quickly to their mobile device.
The FGDP-50 also delivers natural, vibrant, richly expressive sounds ranging from acoustic drums recorded by professional drummers to a multitude of electronic sounds curated by top-flight artists allowing drummers to play any style and any genre of music.
RGB Pads - Add light and color to your performances with eight assignable RGB pads.
Playback Sampler - Assign one-shot samples or short phrases from USB memory and combine them freely in your performances.
Session Creator - The Session Creator function provides automatic accompaniment in a range of genres.
Note Repeat - Press and hold the pad to play fast rolls and other similar techniques.
USB to Device - The USB to Device terminal allows you to play backing tracks stored in USB memory or record your FGDP-50 performances.
- Size/Weight Dimensions (W × D × H): 223 × 223 × 51 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Drum Pads (RGB square pads): 26 (8)
- Number of Trigger Settings
- Preset: 12
- User: 50
- After Touch: Polyphonic, Channel
- Assignable Functions: Yes
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Voice Guide: -
- Type: AWM2
- Polyphony (max.): 64
- Number of Kits
- Preset: 48
- User: 50
- Kit Edit: Yes
- Number of Voices: 1500
- Note Repeat: Each Pad
- Humanize: Each Pad
- Number of User Samples (max.): 100
- Sample Format: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit, mono/stereo)
- Sample Time (max.): approx. 600 seconds (mono), approx. 300 seconds (stereo), approx. 20 seconds per file
- Reverb: 11
- Chorus: 10
- Variation: 23
- Speaker EQ Type: 5
- Tempo: 30 – 300, Tap Tempo
- Patterns: 1/4, 1/4T, 1/8, 1/8T, 1/16, 1/16T, Clave
- Beats: 1 – 16
- Number of Session Creators: 23
- Sections: Intro, Main × 4, Ending
- Parts: Drum, Bass, Other × 4
- USB Audio Player/Recorder
- Recording Time (max.): approx. 80 minutes per file
- Audio Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Registration Memory
- Preset: 4 Buttons × 5 Banks
- User: Stereo mini jack
- PHONES/OUTPUT: Stereo mini jack
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- USB TO HOST: Micro B
- USB TO DEVICE:Type A
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W
- Built-in speaker: 4 cm × 1
- Power Supply: USB power adaptor 5 V/1.5 A or greater USB BC specification compatible products
- Internal Battery: 1400 mAh, 4.5 Wh 3 hours
- Power Consumption: 7 W