Yamaha PSR-E373 61-Key Portable Arranger Digital Piano Keyboard
Equipped with a touch-sensitive keyboard and an all-new tone generator that delivers an amazing array of high-quality Voices, the Yamaha PSRE-373 is perfect for learning or just having fun.
High quality, realistic sounds
The PSR-E373 features a newly developed tone generator that delivers stunning improvements in sound quality as well as high-quality effects. You can enjoy a comprehensive library of 622 instrument Voices perfect for playing in any genre you choose, as well as unique Super Articulation Lite Voices that reproduce the subtle nuances of stringed instruments such as the cello and mandolin that are typically difficult to emulate on a keyboard instrument, delivering realistic and authentic performances.
So enjoyable to play!
With a range of studio-quality effects and an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard, the PSR-E373 feels and sounds great. It also features auto accompaniment Styles that let you control a backing band that can play a variety of musical genres from around the world, such as jazz, R&B, and Latin.
Lesson functions help beginners progress
Lesson functions help you learn how to play built-in Songs of the PSRE-373 and improve your playing skills. Select from your favorite lesson mode and take your keyboard skills to the next level.
A rich variety of high-quality Voices
The PSR-E373 features the latest tone generator from Yamaha, delivering the finest sound quality available in an entry-level keyboard. Enjoy 622 stunning Voices including guitar, bass, strings, sax, trumpet, drums, and percussion, as well as piano, organ, and other classic keyboard instruments, providing a complete library of musical sounds. You can even layer two different Voices across the entire keyboard as a “Dual Voice”, letting you create your own unique combinations.
Super Articulation Lite Voices
"Super Articulation Lite" Voices reproduce the unique nuances, heard when playing specific acoustic instruments, that are typically not possible to achieve on keyboard instruments. For example, if you select a guitar Voice, you can realistically reproduce sounds such as fret noise or the harmonics of nylon guitar strings.
Touch-sensitive keys for expressive dynamic control
Enjoy playing a touch-sensitive keyboard that accurately reflects every nuance of your playing, making your performances more musically expressive. Play the keys heavily for louder tones, or softly to achieve quieter sounds, to achieve true dynamic control of your music.
Apply effects to your playing
This PSR-E373 comes with a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that allows you to apply a variety of studio-quality effects to shape the sounds to your taste.
Use the "Style" function for real-time backing tracks
The PSR-E373 features auto accompaniment Styles that automatically play appropriate backing (rhythm + bass + chord accompaniment) ensembles that you can control by simply playing root notes or chords with your left hand.
Choose from two ways to play chords: “Smart Chord,” which lets you play lush sounding chords with just one finger, or “Multi,” which lets you play chords using normal fingering. Smart Chord allows you to play more complex chord harmony using simple techniques, making your performances sound great no matter your skill level.
With the arpeggio function enabled, the chords you play are transformed into a variety of musical phrases and rhythms. Every Voice has a default arpeggio type, but you can experiment by changing the type, giving you full control over your creativity!
Lesson function: "Keys to Success"
"Keys to Success" is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. You can select just the key phrases of the Song—the ones you like most or need to work on—and practice them one by one. This lesson is ideal for beginning players.
Each Song consists of several steps. Each time you play all the way through the current step, your performance will be evaluated.
Download the Song Book
The Song Book includes the musical scores of the built-in Songs, and also provides tips for the on-board lessons with images, glossary and more. You can use the Song Book together with the "Keys to Success" lesson function, or as a chord score when playing with the Smart Chord function.
Play with a partner
When the Duo mode is activated, the keyboard is split in half and automatically adjusts the playing range so that each half has a middle C. This allows for duet performances or for two students to practice or learn together in classroom settings.
Backlit LCD display
A crystal-clear, backlit LCD display makes it easy to read in any light condition, indoors or outdoors. It also features a velocity meter that provides a visual representation of the strength with which the keyboard is played, which is a handy tool when using Touch Tutor in developing playing technique.
Connect a smart device
Digitally enhance the way you practice, record and share music! Connect a smart device to the instrument to take advantage of a range of fun functions such as the Rec'n'Share app, which allows you to record audio and video, along with songs from your music library, and then share your performances with the world.
- Color: Black
- Width: 945 mm (37-3/16”)
- Height: 118 mm (4-5/8”)
- Depth: 369 mm (14-1/2”)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10 lb, 2 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ Style
- Touch Response: Yes (Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed)
- Type: LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Language: English
- Language: English
- Tone Generation
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 622 (241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- Featured Voices: 3 Live! Voices, 4 Sweet! Voices, 6 Cool! Voices, 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
- GM: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- DSP: 38 types
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 205
- Fingering: Smart Chord, Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- File Format: Style File Format (SFF)
- Other Features
- Music Database: 170
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Expansion Style: 10
- Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of Songs : 5
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Compatible Data Format
- Playback: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson/Guide: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Overall Controls
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- PIANO Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.4 MB
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm × 2
- Power Supply
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) or batteries (Six “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption: 5 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes (Time can be set)
- Included Accessories
- Music Rest: Yes
- Song Book: Download from Yamaha web site