Xvive U4R Wireless Receiver for U4 In-Ear Monitor Wireless System
- Product includes 1 U4R Receiver
- Add U4R receivers to a U4 system to connect to more people
- High-quality, ultra-compact wireless system for in-ear monitors
- Audiophile 24-bit / 48 kHz sound with less than 5 ms of latency
- Industry standard 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Reliable, solid RF connection over a range of 90 feet
The system is comprised of a transmitter unit, which connects to your audio source (typically a mixer or sound interface); and a belt-pack receiver, to which you connect your earphones or headphones.
LOUD AND CLEAR
The U4 system features high-resolution, 24-bit / 48 kHz audio, with a very wide and smooth frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz, a signal-to-noise ratio of 107 decibels, and more volume than you’ll ever need. The sound is better than CD quality, and much, much better than MP3 quality!
LONG, EASY CHARGE
The internal battery in both the transmitter and the receiver lasts for 5 hours. The battery is easily charged using the included USB cable and any standard 5V USB charger, and charging takes between 1.5 and 2.5 hours depending on the current of the charger being used.
The basic application is to run a monitor mix from a soundboard, wirelessly, to one set of headphones or in-ear monitors—live, at home or in the studio. But there’s a lot more you can do with the U4 System!
If you have more than one U4 receiver, you can broadcast a signal to a whole group of people. This can be useful in situations where one person needs to communicate clearly and directly to a group—either in noisy environments or in situations where you don’t want to disturb others. This makes it an excellent option for things like group demos, presentations or tours.
FREE AND EASY RECORDING
For recording musicians, whether in a home or professional studio, going wireless makes the whole process so much freer and easier—especially if you’re playing or singing AND engineering at the same time!
If you want to practice guitar or bass privately—for example late at night—you can run your signal through a multi-effect unit or modeling amp, send either the ¼” or XLR output to your headphones or earphones, and move freely around your home!
BAND ON THE RUN
Your whole band—up to six musicians—can use the system together! There can be one monitor mix per transmitter, so if you have multiple U4 sets, you can customize monitor mixes for each band member. This is an easy, great-sounding and cost-effective monitoring solution for studio recording, rehearsals or live gigs. In rehearsal, this also means that there’s no need for PA speakers—so a band can practice in an apartment, or late at night.
- WIRELESS TYPE: 2.4 GHz ISM worldwide open band
- BIT DEPTH/SAMPLE RATE: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- SWITCHABLE CHANNELS: 6
- SIMULTANEOUS CHANNELS: 6
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (-3dB)
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 107 dB (-3 dB)
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 107 dB
- STEREO/MONO: Mono
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.2%
- LATENCY: 5 ms
- OPERATING RANGE: 27.5 m / 90 ft (line-of-sight)
- INCLUDED: U4R
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT: 3.5 mm / 1/8"
- DIMENSIONS: 60 x 47 x 41 mm / 2.36" x 1.85" x 1.61"
- WEIGHT: 118 g / 4.16 oz
- TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium-ion (internal)
- BATTERY LIFE: 5 hours
- CHARGING TIME: 2.5 hrs (full charge)
- CHARGING VOLTAGE: 5V (USB)
- USABLE WHILE CHARGING: Yes