Xvive Audio U3C U3 Series Condenser Microphone Wireless System w/ Phantom Power
The system is comprised of a transmitter unit, which connects to your microphone; and a receiver, which connects to a mixer, sound interface, preamp, XLR cable or snake.
YOUR TRUE VOICE
The U3 system features high-resolution, 24-bit / 48 kHz audio, with a very wide and smooth frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 107 decibels. Sing or speak without compromising the quality of your voice or your microphone!
HOLD ON TO POWER
The internal battery in both the transmitter and the receiver lasts for 5 hours. Both units can be easily charged at the same time using the included dual-USB cable and any standard 5V USB charger—and charging takes between 1.5 and 2.5 hours depending on the current of the charger being used.
The basic application is to run wirelessly from a dynamic microphone to a soundboard—live, at home or in the studio. But there’s a lot more you can do with the U3 System!
The U3 system is not only great for singers and rappers. Wireless freedom is liberating for harmonica players, public speakers, DJs, preachers, auctioneers, actors, politicians… anyone who wants to move freely while speaking or performing to an audience!
BYPASS THE MIXER
If you need to address a crowd through powered speaker cabinets, not only do you not need a cable, you don’t need a mixer! Just connect your U3 receiver directly to the XLR input of the cabinet.
CONTROL YOUR RANGE
The U3 receiver can be connected to an XLR cable or snake, meaning that the transmitter’s signal doesn’t have to reach all the way to the soundboard or monitor desk—it can broadcast to the front of the stage, or any central and convenient location.
Beyond all the vocal applications, the U3 system can also be used with microphones for guitar amplifiers, as well as direct audio signals from balanced XLR outputs, for example from multi-effect processors or keyboards.
Run wirelessly from a PA mixing console to a powered main speaker, avoiding the hassles and risks of running speaker cables across a crowded venue! You can also run wirelessly between powered mains or between powered monitors.
The U3C is a version of the U3 designed for condenser microphones, and any other sound sources that require 48V or 12V of phantom power (such as active DI boxes or preamps that don’t supply phantom power).
Use the U3 to roam free with any instrument that requires a microphone or clip-on microphone, such as harmonicas, violins, trumpets, saxophones and accordions! Make sure to choose the U3C if you use a condenser microphone.
FREEDOM ON VIDEO
The U3 system can be used to connect microphones to DSLR cameras—provided you have an adapter to run between the XLR receiver and the camera’s (usually 3.5 mm) audio input. Remember to use the U3C when connecting condenser microphones.
- High-fidelity plug-and-play wireless system for condenser microphones
- Provides 12V or 48V phantom power to any connected condenser microphone
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio with low distortion and wide frequency response
- Stable 2.4 GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 90 feet
- WIRELESS TYPE: 2.4 GHz ISM worldwide open band
- BIT DEPTH / SAMPLE RATE: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- SWITCHABLE CHANNELS: 6
- SIMULTANEOUS CHANNELS: 6
- MODE: Phantom Power: 12V / 48V
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (-3dB)
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 103 dB (-3 dB)
- MICROPHONE COMPATIBILITY: Condenser microphones
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 110 dB
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.2%
- LATENCY: 5 ms
- OPERATING RANGE: 27.5 m / 90 ft (line-of-sight)
- TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium-ion (internal)
- BATTERY LIFE: 3-7 hrs
- CHARGING TIME: 2.5 hrs (full charge)
- CHARGING VOLTAGE: 5V (USB)
- USABLE WHILE CHARGING: Yes
- POWER: 12V / 48V (onboard phantom)
- MODE: Phantom Power: 12V / 48V
- CONNECTOR: XLR (female)
- DIMENSIONS: 31 x 29 x 98 mm / 3.9"" x 1.2"" x 1.1""
- WEIGHT: 107.73 g / 3.8 oz
- MUTE: Yes
- MODEL: U3RT
- CONNECTOR: XLR (male)
- DIMENSIONS: 98 x 31 x 29 mm / 3.9"" x 1.2"" x 1.1""
- WEIGHT: 92 g / 3.2 oz