Washburn M10FRQ Parallaxe Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Quilt Trans Blue Matte Finish
Product ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 24-48 hours extra processing time.
Utilizing our 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, we have created our most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders; it is the perfect shred machine. No corners cut, no compromises have been made in the design of the Parallaxe XM Series. These guitars are packed with a ton of features yet unseen in “production” guitars, all tailored with the shredder guitarist in mind.
Body & Construction
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Type: Electric Guitars
- Style: Double Cut Solid Body
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone series/parallel push/pull for each pickup - 3 way toggle
- Pickups: Duncan USA SH2/TB6
- Pickup Configuration: H / H
- Pickup: Selector 3 way toggle
- Color: Quilt Trans Blue
- Finish: Matte finish
- Strings: D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony with 24 Frets
- Number Of Frets: 24 frets
- Inlays: Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut: locking nut
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Hardware: Black Chrome Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 with 36mm brass block and spring silencer.
- Tuners: Black Chrome Grover Exclusive 18:1
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Washburn. This M10FRQ is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.