Washburn J600 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Spruce Top, Vintage Matte Finish
Product ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 24-48 hours extra processing time.
Classic jazz guitar tone is traditionally achieved through hollow body, semi acoustic guitars. The J600 is a unique jazz guitar with a vintage & well broken-in look. Classy use of ebony combined with distressed brass and antique vintage matte finish give this guitar a vibe all its own that harkens back to the days of smoke filled jazz clubs.
Body & Construction
- Body Wood: Spruce Top, Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back: Wood Flame Maple
- Sides: Flame Maple
- Type: Electric Guitars
- Style: Single Cut Hollowbody
- Controls: 1V olume/1 Tone
- Pickups: Vintage Mini Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Pickup Selector: 3 way toggle
- Color: Vintage Matte
- Finish Matte: Finish
- Strings: D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: MOP Block
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Hardware: Distressed Brass Hardware
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge with Bone saddle
- Tuners: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Black
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Washburn. This J600 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.