Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamette 4-String Bass, Special Amberburst Transparent Satin 19/35
As one of the premier Warwick dealers in the United States, we're truly honored to make this Limited Edition Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamette available! Handmade in Germany, this is #19 out of 35 exclusive pieces allocated for worldwide distribution.
When an instrument leaves Warwick's custom shop, especially one handbuilt by a master luthier, we've come to expect an incredible level of craftsmanship. But when we received this bass, we were truly mindblown - it managed to meet our already sky-high expectations and then some.
Featuring absolutely phenomenal fretwork, fit, and finish, the playability is effortless. This bass becomes an extension of yourself as you move up and down the neck as the carefully selected tonewoods resonate together acoustically against you and really connect you with the instrument. The 5A quilted maple top and wenge neck are hauntingly beautiful to look at.
The Nordstrand pickups and MEC preamp work together to create a versatile tonal landscape capable of spanning any genre. We especially like the combination of the J pickup in the neck and the dual-coil in the bridge. It truly is the perfect blend of clarity and power, as the two pickups have just the right amount of output to account for the usual weaknesses of either position.
An instrument of this level is certainly an investment - the Warwick Custom Shop has made this bass worth it in every aspect.
- Model: Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamette
- Type: 4-string Electric Bass
- Color: Special Amberburst Transparent Satin
- Body Wood: Etimoe
- Top Wood: 5A Quilted Maple
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Radius: 20"
- Frets: 24, Extra Hard Brass, Jumbo
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Inlays: Yin Yang at 12th and 24th Frets
- Neck Wood: Wenge with Etimoe Stripes
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Passive Nordstrand Hum-Canceling J-Style (Neck), Passive Nordstrand Dual Coil Soapbar (Bridge)
- Preamp: Active MEC 3-Way
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for active/passive), Balance, Mid, Bass/Treble (stacked)
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece 3D Brass Bridge & Tailpiece
- Tuners: Graph Tech Ratio with Matching Wooden Wenge Pegs
- Hardware Finish: Black
- #19 of 35 Worldwide
- Case: Warwick Genuine Handmade Leather Bag by RockBag
- Accessories: Warwick Security Strap Locks
- Made in Germany (Custom Shop Masterbuilt)
- Instrument Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Serial #: H163885-22
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Warwick. This limited-edition Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamette is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.