Warwick Custom Shop Limited Edition Streamette Ltd 4-String Bass
Music Store Live is proud to offer up this limited edition 2022 Warwick Streamette that was teambuilt over in Germany. This one is number 31 out of 125 made for worldwide distribution.
Obviously, when it's coming from Warwick's custom shop, you just know to expect incredible level of craftsmanship. But somehow, even with our already lofty expectations, this bass managed to exceed them. The playability is off the charts on this one. It's just simply effortless to play and the fretwork is absolutely phenomenal. Everything is buttery smooth from top to bottom. The woods all resonate and vibrate together in a way that really connects you with the instrument. It also doesn't hurt that it's so easy on the eyes. The figuring on all of the woods used for this is strikingly beautiful.
The Nordstrand pickups and MEC preamp combine for a tone that is modern and hi-fi but also has the flexibility to get you some old school sounds, too. We tried to think of what sort of player is going to end up wanting the tones that this bass can provide, but the reality is this is going to appeal to anyone from jazz players to funkers (the slap tone is sick!) to rockers playing with a pick. Basically, if you want a sound that is tight and punchy with lots of flexibility to cut and boost the bass, mids, and treble frequencies, then it doesn't really get any better than this.
Perfect for in the studio and on stage, this is one of those special basses that will make a monumental addition to any collection.
This Limited Edition Warwick Stremette sports a beautiful 4A flamed maple top over an etimoe body (similar to mahogany). The neck is wenge with etimoe stripes and the fretboard is also wenge. The 12th and 24th fret inlays are yin yang symbols. Pickups are from Nordstrand while the preamp is Warwick's MEC 3-brand. 125 of these basses were made in total for worldwide distribution making this a very limited piece.
- Model: Teambuilt Pro Series Streamette Limited Edition
- Color: Special Amber Transparent Satin
- Top: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Body: Etimoe
- Curved body design for increased comfort and ergonomics
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Neck: Wenge with Etimoe Stripes
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 26"
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Tedur
- Frets: 24 Extra High Extra Hard Jumbo Brass
- Inlays: Yin Yang, Abalone
- Headstock: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Pickups: Passive Nordstrand Hum-Canceling Single Coil and Soapbar
- Preamp: Active MEC 3-Band w/ 3-Way Midrange Switch
- Controls: Volume (p/p for active/passive), Blend, Mid, Treble/Bass (stacked)
- Mini-Toggle: Midrange selector - 250 Hz, 500 Hz, or 800 Hz
- Easy Access Electronics Compartment
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece 3D Bridge and Tailpiece
- Tuners: Warwick Machine Heads
- Strap Buttons: Warwick S-Security Locks
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Limited Edition # 31 out of 125
- Strings: .045" - .105" Warwick Black Label
- Case: Rockbag Starline Gig Bag
- Accessories: Warwick Pro Series User Kit and Richter Leather Strap w/ Warwick Logo (made in Germany)
- Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Hans Peter Wilfer
- Instrument Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Serial #: GPS G 010286-22
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Signature Dealer for Warwick. This Limited Edition Streamette is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.