Walrus Audio Fundamental Series Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
For the Fundamental Series, we challenged ourselves to design a set of pedals with the tonal integrity that’s required to live on a professional’s pedalboard, but with simplified controls friendly enough for even the newest effect pedal users. Each Fundamental pedal has three faders for tweaking the sound and a three-way switch for changing pedal modes. The result is a line of pedals that will keep you covered from your first band practice all the way to a sold-out arena. Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio headquarters in OKC, OK.
The Fundamental Tremolo is a classic optical tremolo, giving you that iconic chewy movement. With three wave shapes to select from, you can get sounds from smooth and soothing to glitchy, wild, and crazy.
The Rate slider sets how fast or slow the LFO is oscillating. A lower rate gives a gentle wavering texture, while a higher rate gives a shimmering and pulsating effect.
The Depth slider controls the strength of the tremolo effect. At a lower depth, the volume oscillations stay closer to the input for a more subtle movement. At a higher depth, the tremolo becomes more pronounced with the volume are greater.
The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
- Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct oscillator waveforms:
- Sine: Sine gradually adds and decreases volume smoothly for an easy and subtle tremolo.
- Square: Much more pronounced than sine, square wave has a more on-off pattern.
- Random: Uses sample and hold that picks new random values at an interval set by the rate control.
- The Tremolo comes in a Black finish with orange and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.