Walrus Audio Fundamental Series Phaser Guitar Effect Pedal
For the Fundamental Series, we challenged ourselves to design a set of pedals with the tonal integrity that’s required to live on a professional’s pedalboard, but with simplified controls friendly enough for even the newest effect pedal users. Each Fundamental pedal has three faders for tweaking the sound and a three-way switch for changing pedal modes. The result is a line of pedals that will keep you covered from your first band practice all the way to a sold-out arena. Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio headquarters in OKC, OK.
The Fundamental Phaser is a versatile digital emulation of a classic phaser. With three types of Phaser algorithms to select from, you can get sounds ranging from light tonal modulation to a highly modulated and resonant phaser.
Controls the rate of the modulated LFO. A higher rate will produce a faster and more pronounced pitch modulation, while a lower rate will produce a slower and more subtle effect.
Control the amount of affected signal sent back into the feedback loop, more feedback creates more resonance.
Controls the depth of the modulated LFO. This affects the amount of pitch modulation applied to the affected signal.
- Slide Switch: The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct flavors of the pedal.
- Light: A scaled-back phaser that slightly modulates your signal.
- Medium: Emulates a classic warm analog phaser.
- Heavy: Multi-voiced phaser with lots of experimental sounds.
- The Phaser comes in a Black finish with pink and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.