VHT AV-RL-25B Redline 25B 25-Watt 1x10 Bass Amp Combo w/ XLR DI Output
The compact and lightweight VHT RedLine 25B bass amp is brimming with pro-quality features: it has active and passive inputs to accommodate any bass, a post-EQ low-noise XLR DI output with level control for recording or connecting to a PA, a pre-EQ tuner jack, an extension speaker jack and a high-quality post-EQ effects loop.
It also has Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, and its built-in limiter ensures that the sound is always tight and clean.
The 25B’s solidly-built, rear-ported cabinet is loaded with a pro-quality 10” speaker with double-roll surround for true deep-bass tones. It also has an aux input for your playback devices, and a headphone jack for silent practicing, plus a luxurious leather handle to enhance your carrying pleasure.
For more volume, try it with its accompanying RedLine 1x10” extension speaker cabinet.
The RedLine 25B is a small and lightweight 25-watt bass amp that's optimized for authentic big-amp tone at low volume levels. It has an extension speaker jack so you can add another cabinet for more volume, and an adjustable XLR DI jack so you can connect to a PA or recording console.
- Model Name: VHT RedLine 25B Combo Bass Amplifier
- Model Number: AV-RL-25B
- Max Output: 25 watts
- Channels 1 channel
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid, High, DI Level
- Switches: Power
- Effects: None
- Speaker: 10" VHT Special Design, rear-ported cabinet
- Jacks: Passive & Active Inputs, Effects Loop Send & Return, Aux In, Headphones, Tuner Out, XLR DI Out, Extension Speaker
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 16’’ X 13.75’’ X 10.25” (405mm x 350mm x 260mm)
- Weight: 24.5 pounds (11.1 KG)