Voodoo Lab Dingbat Small EX Pedalboard Power Packsge with Pedal Power 3
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab®Pedal Power®,the innovative patented Dingbat pedalboarddelivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.Each Dingbat is crafted in the USA from superior 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and includes a heavy-duty tour-ready gig bag.
Dingbat®Small EX Power Package with Pedal Power®3features factory-installed power and is ideal for assembling a compact and lightweight travel board with 6 to 8 effects. Its 10” depth easily accommodates a full size wah or volume pedal, while still maintaining an airline carry-on size.Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, as well as zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Pedal Power 3 is the first lightweight, high current, universal input voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Featuring eight high current isolated outputs (6 x 9V, 2 x switchable 9V/12V), it is ideal for delivering audiophile-quality power for everything from standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects. Pedal Power 3 is also expandable via on-board X-LINK ports andoperates at any input voltage making it anidealchoicefor international touring.All necessary power cables are included.
Each Dingbat Small EX pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag featuring a padded shoulder strap for easy transportation and premium materials, like YKK zipper hardware, to ensure long-lasting protection for your board and pedals. The Dingbat Small EX gig bag meets all commercial airline carry-on requirements.
The Dingbat®Small EX with Pedal Power® 3 is an ideal powered pedalboard for 6 to 8 effects.The factory-installed Pedal Power 3features eight 500mAzero-noiseisolated DC outputs that will bring out the best tone from your pedals.Each Dingbat pedalboard includes power cables, pedal mounting accessories, anda heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag. Pedalboard size: 18” x 10”. Made in the USA.
- Innovative patented design
- Crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Pedalboard size: 18” x 10” (457mm x 254mm)
- Factory-installed Pedal Power 3witheight500mA isolated outputsand two X-LINK expansion ports
- Onboard power operates at 100-240VAC for international touring
- Pedalboard weight with power supply: 4lbs. (1.8kg)
- Assorted power cable kit included
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
- Gig bag Dimensions and weight: 21” x 13” x 6.5” (533 x 330x 165mm)/ 2.2lbs. (1kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.