Voodoo Lab Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power 3
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab®Pedal Power®,the innovative patented Dingbat pedalboarddelivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.Each Dingbat is crafted in the USA from superior 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and includes a heavy-duty tour-ready gig bag.
Dingbat®Medium with Pedal Power®3isanideal powered pedalboard for assembling a typical size board with 6 to 8 effects. The Dingbat Medium pedalboard also features a dedicated position for a second Pedal Power that can be quickly installed with optional mounting brackets if more power is needed. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, as well as zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Pedal Power 3 is the first lightweight, high current, universal input voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Featuring eight high current isolated outputs (6 x 9V, 2 x switchable 9V/12V), it is ideal for delivering audiophile-quality power for everything from standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects. Pedal Power 3 is also expandable via on-board X-LINK ports andoperates at any input voltage making it anidealchoicefor international touring.All necessary power cables are included.
Each DingbatMediumpedalboard includesa heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag featuring shoulder and backpack strapsfor easy transportation andpremiummaterials, likeYKK zipper hardware, to ensure long-lasting protection for your board and pedals.
The Dingbat®Mediumwith Pedal Power®3 is an idealpowered pedalboard for 6 to 8 effects.The factory-installed Pedal Power 3features eight 500mAzero-noiseisolated DC outputs that will bring out the best tone from your pedals.Each Dingbat pedalboard includes power cables, pedal mounting accessories, anda heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag. Pedalboard size: 22" x 13.25". Made in the USA.
- Innovative patented design
- Crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Pedalboard surface size: 22” x 13.25” (559mm x 337mm)
- Factory-installed Pedal Power 3featuring eight 500mA isolated DC outputs
- Onboard power operates at 100-240VAC for international touring
- Pedalboard weight with power supply: 5.25lbs. (2.4kg)
- Additional slot under pedalboard for mounting second Pedal Power unit
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
- Gig bag dimensions and weight: 25” x 15.5” x 7” (635” x 394 x 178mm)/ 3.45 lbs. (1.57 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.