Thorpy FX Pulse Doppler Analog Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
The PULSE DOPPLER PHASER is the first design ThorpyFx has released since Dan Coggins became a full time member of the team. This fully Analog Phaser is a MKII version of the Doppleganger, taking all that was great about that vintage pedal, mixing it up, distilling it and releasing a more compact, and easier to utilise version. It was designed from the ground up to provide the most incredibly versatile and original phaser sounds with an insane level of versatility from an analog effect.
With rotary controls for Depth, Rate, Blend, Enhance, and Manual coupled with two toggle switches and two footswitches this analog pedal keeps it functionally simple but is a deceptively feature packed beast. For stereo pedal enthusiasts, they will be pleased to know that the Pulse Doppler has both dry and wet outputs. This pedal allows you to deliver an almost unlimited tonal pallet no matter what your mood/style or guitar and amp setup. The premium sound is enhanced through the use of premium components all wrapped in a beautiful custom engineered enclosure.
- Five knobs to control Depth, Rate, Blend, Enhance, and Manual.
- Wet and dry outputs.
- A beautiful laser cut anodised aluminium enclosure wrapped in an burgundy red powder coat base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
- Size: (W)100mm x(L)125mm x(H)53mm
- Current Draw - 50mA