Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M+ Speaker Simulator Pedal
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ is a powerful pedal platform providing the foundation to build inspirational tones without your amps or cabinets.
C A B. M+ offers a studio grade, amp-free rig loaded with 32 premium DynIR Virtual Cabinets. Every cabinet includes a choice of 12 room emulations and 8 mics.
Building on the success of the acclaimed Torpedo C.A.B. M, the C.A.B. M+ includes a stunning clean preamp, refined power amps, enhancer, tuner, expanded reverbs and noise gate.
Effortlessly Control the Miking Chain
Pair of C.A.B.M+ with your phone,tablet or compute. Change the cabinet, microphones, room, EQ reverb or edit any parameter via Torpedo Remote or directly from the hardware.
No other pedal platform offers such universal control of the miking chain and with dual miking per cabinet, your rig reaches new heights authenticity and flexibility.
A Beast of a Pedal Platform
Pedals have come a long way in the last 25 years and many of us use them as the foundation of our tone. With a clean preamp and a choice of 8 power amps (EL84, EL34, 6L6, KT88 - Single End or Push Pull, Triode or Pentode), the Torpedo C.A.B. M + is the ultimate pedal platform.
With the Torpedo C.A.B.M+ at the end of your board going direct to your P.A. or interface - the silence in your playing area can be golden but your tone will still be roaring where it matters the most.
The preamp and power amp sections can be independently engaged. Therefore, you can place the C.A.B. M+ between your tube amp and a reactive load box to create a 'silent stage' or use the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ with your favourite preamp pedal. This flexibility coupled with DynIR technology and comprehensive I/O, makes Torpedo C.A.B. M+ your secret weapon - no matter how your rig evolves at home, on stage or in the studio.
The Torpedo C A B. M+ not only supports DynIR virtual cabinets but also loads regular (static) IRs. Store hundreds of IRs on the included memory card and effortlessly mix two static IRs files using the C A B. M+ hardware or via Torpedo Remote (phone, tablet or computer). The powerful onboard DSP allows the processing to happen with the minimum of latency - even with the maximum IR length of 200ms, the sound will hit you without any audible delay.
Studio Grade Effects
Inspired by an all original 74 Silverface B'man, the preamp is the perfect clean pedal foundation to built stunning tone.
Sometime you need a touch of magic to find the tone for song. Thickness brings the thumps. Brilliance gives you crystal clear highs. Body will fatten your tone.
4 classic tube types (EL34. EL84. 6L6 and KT88). 2 circuit types (Class A and Class A/13) and 2 tube modes (Pentode and Triode).
Floor noise problem? Remove hiss and hum with the noise gate. Keep your tones tight using the Hard / Soft mode. Learn function adapts to your rig.
12 rooms to add ambience and life to your tone. From Hall to Cathedral. from Spring through to Plate and Studio, you can find your perfect reverb in moments.
Refine your tone with instrument voiced 5-band EQ for both guitar and bass, or explore the semi-parametric 6-band custom mode inc. low shelf.
INCLUDED DYNIR CABINETS & EFFECTS TORPEDO C.A.B. M+
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ ships with a broad selection of 32 DynIR virtual cabinets, a clean preamp (based on an all original ’74 SilverFace B’man), tube power amp emulations and a wide range of effects.
- BDeLuxe: Inspired by Fender® Blues Deluxe 1×12
- BigBeast: Inspired by 4×12 Zilla cabinet with Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- BoGreen: Inspired by Bogner® 4×12 Greenbacks G12M25 Reissue in 16ohms
- Brit 65C: Inspired by Marshall® 1965A 4×10 Closed Back with Celestion® G10L-35
- Brit Std: Inspired by Marshall® 1936 2×12 Celestion® G12T
- Brit VintC: Inspired by Marshall® 1960A 4×12 closed back Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- Celestion Ruby Open 1×12: Celestion® 1×12 cabinet with Celestion Ruby speaker
- Copperback Closed 4×12 Celestion: Celestion® 4×12 cabinet with Celestion Neo 250 Copperback speakers
- DarkPrinz: Inspired by Fender® Princeton 1×10 with Oxford 10J4-3 speaker
- Eddie: Inspired by Peavey® 5150 2×12 Sheffield 1200
- ENGL E112VB: Engl® E112VB with Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker
- G12M Greenback Closed 4×12 Celestion: Celestion® 4×12 cabinet with Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- Greatsh: Inspired by Gretsch® 6159 amp cabinet with two Jensen® C12-PS
- Rand RD112: Inspired by Randall® RD112 1×12 angled with Celestion® Vintage 30
- Revv 2×12 Open Back V1: Revv® 2×12 open back with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Vet 30 and ET 90 drivers
- Revv 4×12 Closed Back V1: Revv® 4×12 closed back with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Vet 30 and ET 90 drivers
- Sig H75 LD: Inspired by Two-Rock® 2×12 cabinet with Celestion® G12-H75 speaker
- Silver77: Inspired by Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12 with orange JBL® speakers
- Superblue: Inspired by Fender® 4×10 Super Reverb
- Tanger Fat: Inspired by PPC412HP© 4×12 Orange® with Celestion® Heritage G12H & G12M Heritage Greenback
- The One: Inspired by Brunetti® Neo1512 with 1×12 and 1×15 speakers
- Vibro V30: Inspired by Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12 Celestion® V30 speaker
- Victory Kraken 212V Classic: Victory® Kraken® 2×12 cabinet with Celestion® V30 speakers
- Victory Sheriff 412C Classic: Victory® Sheriff® 4×12 cabinet with Celestion® G12H speakers
- Voice 30: Inspired by Vox® AC30 JMI 2×12 Celestion® “Silver Bell”
- Watt FanC: Inspired by Hiwatt® 2×12 Fane closed back
- BassFlex: Inspired by Ampeg© Portaflex© B15N with original 15“ CTS speaker
- Fridge: Inspired by Ampeg© 8×10
- MetalBigBass: Inspired by Hartke® 410TP
- OCBass410: Inspired by Form Factor Audio® 4×10
- SilverRumble: Inspired by Fender© Rumble 500 2×10 with Eminence© speakers
- Tio: Inspired by EBS® 611 with 1×15 and 1×10 Eminence© speakers
Preamp / Power Amp Sim
- Inspired by an all original ’74 SilverFace B’man
- Unparalleled dynamics and musicality for a warm and responsive pedalboard driven tone
- Transparent clean to warm crunch – bring your pedals to life
- Gain, Volume, Bass, Medium and Treble
- Guitar and bass mode
- Four classic tube types : EL84, EL34, 6L6, KT88
- Two circuit types : Class A (Single Ended) and Class A/B (Push-Pull)
- Two tube modes : Pentode and Triode
- Volume, Contour and Depth
Effects and Tools
- Frequency and dynamic shaping
- Thickness and Brilliance for low-end and high-end emphasis
- Body for shaping the mid-range
- Guitar and bass modes
- Spring, Plate, Tile, Echo, Studio A, Studio B, Loft, Cathedral, Basement, Hall A, Hall B, Crypt.
- Post virtual cabinet EQ
- 3 modes: Guitar (5-band), Bass (5-band), Custom
- Custom mode: 5-band semi-parametric (-20dB to +20dB range) plus adjustable low shelf
NOISE GATE :
- Removes unwanted floor noise
- Noise level “learn” function
- Hard / Soft mode
IR LOADER MODE :
- Easily switch from DynIR to static IR loader mode
- Store hundreds of static IRs on the included memory card
- Option to blend two standard .wav IRs
- IR lengths up to 200ms
- Adjustable performance mode, ultra-low latency of 2.2ms
- Access via hardware or Torpedo Remote
- Customisable “A” frequency from 410Hz to 490Hz
DYNAMIC IR SPECIFICATIONS :
- Every DynIR Virtual Cabinet is captured with 8 carefully selected microphones inc. dynamic, condenser and ribbon industry-standard mics.
- DynIRs automatically phase correct as the virtual mics are moved
- Blend two microphones (per cabinet) together
- Have direct access to 400+ Virtual Cabinets via the DynIR Cabinet Collection
MICROPHONE POSITIONING x 2:
- Front and back of cabinet
- Distance : from close miking to room tone
- Axis : from cone center to speaker edge
Input / Output
1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS)
In Level Switch*:
+12dB: Max level: 4 dBu, Impedance: 1 MOhms
0dB: Max level: 16 dBu, Impedance: 57 kOhms
-24dB: Max level: 40 dBu, Impedance: 47 kOhms
*Affects input sensitivity and impedance
1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Jack
Downmixed to mono
Speaker output*: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TS)
*Unprocessed, unbuffered, directly connected to Amp In
Max level: 10 dBu
Impedance: 300 Ohms
*Protected against +48V phantom power
1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS)
Max level: 10 dBu
Impedance: 300 Ohms
1/8″ Mini-Jack (TRS)
USB 2.0 Micro-B
256Mb Micro-SD included Up to 32Gb cards supported
Studio-grade 24-bit / 96 kHz
30 Hz – 19 kHz
2.2 ms (Line Input to Line Output)
Power input connector:
DC connector, 2.1mm x 5.5mm, center negative
100-240v AC to 12v DC 1A
Dimensions & weight
Width x Depth x Height*:
12.1cm x 10cm x 6cm – 4.8″ x 4″ x 2.4″
*Including connectors and knobs
Weight: 450 g / 0.99 lbs