Tech 21 Boost DLA Tap Tempo (v2), DLA-TT2
Music Store Live is proud to present this Tech 21 DLA Pedal! An amazing delay pedal with a tap tempo function to allow for ultimate on-the-fly flexibility. Tech 21 has really hit it out of the park with this one.
The following is courtesy of Tech 21 NYC:
Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost D.L.A. is designed with user-tweakable, “lo-fi” analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage delays. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep, up to 1000 milliseconds, of delay. The Boost D.L.A. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles as digital, vintage tape and bucket brigade. Tech 21’s Boost D.L.A. with Tap Tempo offers an abundance of easy-to-use, intuitive controls in an incredibly compact pedal -- and it’s battery operable, to boot. All of the features are truly useful, not simply a bunch of clever ploys that are overkill and that you’ll rarely, if ever, have a need or desire for.
- Uniquely combines delay and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously-variable delay time.
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, which is more true to a vintage tape echo.
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes for achieving those distinctive Pink Floyd/U2-style sounds.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4” input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4” output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass” (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.