Suhr Riot Reloaded Distortion Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal w/ (2) Flat Patch Cables
Suhr Riot Reloaded Distortion Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
In 2009, we shipped our very first Riot distortion pedal. Riot became an overnight success, offering players the ability to transform a clean amp into a versatile Classic Rock tone machine.
Riot Reloaded is the result of countless hours of listening, testing, and tweaking our original distortion circuit to create a pedal that is amp-like, aggressive, in your face, and features more gain (30% more than our original Riot). Riot Reloaded is the ideal choice for players seeking Hi-Gain Rock, Metal, and drop tuning style tones.
Riot Reloaded responds dynamically to every nuance of your playing, just like the overdrive channel of a modded amplifier. With a simple twist of your volume knob, you can easily morph from mild chunk to full on metal assault.
Gain to Spare
Riot Reloaded offers over 30% more gain than our original Riot. Our engineers balanced the dual gain stages to increase saturation and upper harmonics, resulting in improved midrange articulation, more sustain, and a tighter three-dimensional sound.
The tone control was modified to emphasize upper mid frequencies for a sweeter, more cutting tone, without sounding harsh or fatiguing.
Housed in a unique, spiral faced enclosure, the Riot Reloaded is anodized in a deep saturated purple, and accented with futuristic translucent control knobs.
Part of the Family
An excellent companion to the original Riot, Riot Reloaded is a versatile distortion pedal that delivers a broad spectrum of Hi-Gain tones, with an amp-like feel, in a compact stompbox.
- Amp-Like Dynamics - Responds to every nuance of your playing with definition and clarity.
- Over 30% More Gain - Adds dimension, upper harmonics, and increased sustain.
- Tone Control - Modified to emphasize upper mid frequencies for a sweeter more cutting tone.
- Three Position Voice Switch - Provides Classic, Modern (Full bodied), and Scooped EQ settings.
RockBoard 1/4'' Flat Patch Cable, 8 inch, Black, Right-Angle to Right-Angle
The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- Length 20 cm / 7 7/8"