Suhr John Suhr Signature Standard Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Trans Red
JOHN SUHR SIGNATURE STANDARD
White Limba, one of John’s all-time favorite tone woods, is at the heart of his Signature Series guitar. The Trans Red finish, scraped binding, and painted bakelite pickguard deliver an undeniably classy look. The White Limba body is chambered for additional midrange and top-end sweetness. John also wanted to ensure his model would be well suited for the gig. He chose the Wilkinson WVS130 locking bridge for maximum tuning stability, and a versatile gig-ready HSH wiring configuration. The middle position of the 5-way switch selects both humbuckers, and all five positions are hum-canceling.
NECK PROFILE EVEN C SLIM
- Measures .800″-.880″ with a 1.650″ nut width.
- White Limba neck with Pau Ferro fingerboard.
- Gloss Finish.
FRETS JUMBO NICKEL
- Measures .57″x.110″.
- 10″-14″ compound radius.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
- Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
- SSH+ Bridge (black).
- V60LP Middle (black).
- SSV Neck (black)
- Alnico 5 “Special” magnets.
- Body Shape: Standard
- Body Wood: White Limba
- Body Finish: Trans Red Gloss
- Pickguard: Painted Gloss Bakelite
- Neck Wood: White Limba
- Neck Finish: Trans Red Gloss
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800"-.880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: Jumbo Nickel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Hybrid - Black Headstock, Trans Red Step
- Logo: Silver Decal
- Engraving: John Suhr Signature (back of headstock)
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (black)
- Middle Pickup (optional): V60LP (black)
- Neck Pickup: SSV (black)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVS130 Locking Bridge
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell Case
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Suhr. This John Suhr Signature Standard is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.