Suhr Badger 35 30-Watt Guitar Amp Head, EL84 Power Tubes, Black Tolex
SUHR BADGER AMPLIFIERS
In 2005, we set out to design a series of portable, hand built, all-tube amplifiers. These amplifiers would be easy to use and offer players a vast array of classic British tones and would fit right at home in virtually any recording or live performance environment.
The result? In the Winter of 2006, the first Badger amplifier was born and the rest is history. Since it’s debut, players, artists, and producers alike have made the Suhr Badger their go to amplifier for an endless variety of recording and performance applications.
Now ten years later, we are proud to bring to you the next evolution of the Badger. The new Badger series is appointed in an elegant more refined look, and an expanded feature set to bring you the most sophisticated and versatile Badger amplifier to date.
The newly designed preamp section includes a high-voltage cascaded MOSFET Boost (footswitchable) to offer a broader range of cleaner and overdriven tones with increased dynamic range, transparency and tactile responsiveness.
- Output: ~30 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 4x EL84
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, series effects loop
- Panel Controls: On/Off, Standby, Power, Drive, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Speaker Outputs: Dual speaker outputs: Selectable between 4Ω, 8Ω & 16Ω impedance
- Included Accessories: Slip cover
- Dimensions: 20.5" (W) x 8.25” (D) x 9.25” (H)
- Weight: 31lbs