Sterling by Music Man John Petrucci JP157 DiMarzio 7-String Guitar, Cerulean Paradise
The 7-string JP157D takes the popular JP150D line to a whole new level. Now featuring an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire & Crunch Lab pickups along a roasted maple neck, the JP157D is the perfect blend of craftsmanship and innovation for the distinguished guitarist.
The BFR-inspired body design features John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups — delivering his iconic tonal range.
EBONY FINGERBOARD & STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Engineered to perform, the JP157D features an ebony fingerboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
The JP157D is now offered with a maple veneertop intwo new finishes — Cerulean Paradise and Blood Orange Burst
- Model: JP157DQM (CPD)
- Body Wood: Nyatoh - Quilted Maple Veneer Top (CPD)
- Body Color: Cerulean Paradise (CPD)
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Stainless Steel Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.24" (57mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: DiMarzio LiquiFire, DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2621 Regular Slinky 7 String
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sterling by Music Man. This JP157 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.