Squier Paranormal Jazzmaster XII 12-String Guitar, Laurel Fretboard, Lake Placid Blue
With its iconic offset body shape and rich harmonic character, the Squier® Jazzmaster® XII encourages the most adventurous players to chart a new course of guitar exploration. Featuring dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with 3-way switching and a vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock design, this 12-string model doubles down on chime-y tones and timeless style. Other player-friendly details include a graphite-reinforced “C”-shape neck for optimal stability and easy playability, a hybrid string-through-body/top-load bridge for reliable intonation, vintage-style tuning machines for smooth tuning action, and a gloss neck finish for a slick yet confident feel.
- Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Graphite-reinforced “C”-shape neck
- Hybrid string-through-body/top-load 12-string hardtail bridge
- Vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock shape
- Vintage-style tuning machines
HYBRID 12-STRING BRIDGE
Like classic Fender 12-strings, this model features a hybrid top-loading and string-through-body bridge.
In addition to a traditional adjustable truss rod, this neck features internal graphite reinforcement for added stability.
HOCKEY STICK HEADSTOCK
Inspired by the Villager model, this unique “hockey stick” headstock design harkens to 1960s-era Fender guitars.
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
GLOSS NECK FINISH
With a comfortable, slick feel and elegant appearance, a gloss neck finish is a classic Fender feature.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Single-Action w/Graphite Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable 12-Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Squier. This Paranormal Jazzmaster XII is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.