Spector Euro X Limited Edition Bass, Satin Black Cherry
Spector basses have been at the top of most modern bass players' lists for decades at this point. And when they reached out to us to see if we wanted to be one of only a very small handful of dealers to offer this new Euro X limited edition bass, we jumped at the chance.
You see, up until now, the only way to get this body shape was to order it from Spector USA (and pay the price tag that comes with that). Originally designed for the great Nikki Sixx, this bass can now be had as a Euro build. From top to bottom, everything about the bass is extremely premium and the overall construction is flawless. This is going to be a dream for anybody in the rock world.
Along with feeling absolutely incredible to play, the tone of this beast is thunderous! The P/J set of EMG pickups gives you the bite and extra "oomph" needed to remain clear and articulate when you add distortion to your tone and it's paired with an EMG BTS 2-band pre-amp. It's everything you need to hit your pedals and the front end of your amp hard while still having your notes sound crisp and full of attack.
We are beyond thrilled to have been included as one of the select dealers to carry this limited edition run of basses.
A long-awaited, limited run of Spector's fabled X bass. Originally designed for one of rock's biggest
bassists, the X bass is now available as a Euro model for a limited time only.
- Spector collectors & fans who have long been wanting a production model X bass
- Bassists who play classic metal & hard rock
- Players looking for an alternative to the classic NS shape
- Refined X Shape – smaller dimensions make it easier to play
- First and last Euro production run of the X bass, typically only available in the USA Series
- Four distinct models to choose from
Did You Know?
- The original X Body basses were designed at the request of Nikki Sixx of Motely Crue.
- The X Body option has been reserved for USA Series basses only in recent years.
- Available with Quilted Maple top over Maple body or with a solid Swamp Ash body
- Three-piece Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard • Active EMG Pickups & EMG BTS pre-amp
- Quilted Top models feature High Gloss finish; Swamp Ash models feature textured Matte finish
- Model: Euro X
- Color: Black Cherry
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple w/ Graphite Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.61"
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Inlays: None
- Pickups: EMG P/J Split-Coil and Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Bass, Treble
- Preamp System: EMG BTS 2-Band
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Spector Solid Brass Locking
- Tuners: Spector Lightweight Aluminum
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Serial #: NB17923
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Spector. This Euro X Limited Edition is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.