Sire Marcus Miller V3 2nd Generation 4-String Bass, Rosewood Fretboard, Black Satin
FINEST J BASS FOR ITS COST
The entrylevel bass in the V series is about Versatility. Sire V3's meticulous combination of Marcus Millerapproved electronics, hardware, neck and body quality, and not to mention the rolled fretboard edges, surely makes it the finest model for its cost.
- Adopting Marcus Miller's tone, V3's pickup set and preamp are designed to create versatile sounds suitable for many styles.
- The Rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability.
- The Mahogany body stands as a great foundation for punchysounding pickups.
- The bolton Canadian hard Maple neck of the V3 gives some snappy notes.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: BK, TS, AWH, MA, ORG, SB, RED Satin, BK Satin
- Neck Material: Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges): Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear: Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: 3 Ply Black / White / Black
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sire. This Marcus Miller V3 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.