Sire Marcus Miller P10dx 4-String Bass, Roasted Flame Maple Fretboard, Natural
THE NEW PREMIUM MARCUS MILLER PJ BASS
The combination of the P+J in the P series got even more leveled up now with the new electronic appointments for better playing experience. Added with top-notch features, most especially the neck profile, full Hipshot USA features, and the Marcus-signature hardware, the P10dx is ready for an outstanding performance.
- The asymmetrical C-shaped roasted maple neck of the P10dx with the EDGELESS™ feature combines stability with a lightweight feel, in other words, convenience.
- The new P/J configuration allows the player to create both a distinct precision bass tone and a vintage sound.
- The upgraded P10dx comes with USA Hipshot hardware and Sire's official hard case for added protection.
- Body Material: Alder + Solid Flame Maple Top
- Body Shape: Sire P-Bass Style
- Body Color: NT
- Neck Material: Roasted Flame Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34""
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard: Roasted Flame Hard Maple, Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5""
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Bone Nut 38mm width / 5 String – Bone Nut 46mm width
- Inlay: Abalone Block
- Pickups: Marcus Premium PJ Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency(Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive))
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Hipshot Kickass™ Bass Bridge
- Tuning Gear: Hipshot USA Ultralite® Bass Tuning Machine
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Pick guard: Transparent Pickguard
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sire. This Marcus Miller P10dx is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.