D'addario NYXL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings NYXL1149, Medium, 11-49
NYXL1149 is designed with larger gauges for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Guitar Strings
- Made with High Carbon Steel Alloy
- Improved Tuning Stability
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Gauges: .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .049
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.