Rode RØDECaster Pro II Integrated Audio Production Studio
RØDECaster Pro II
Integrated Audio Production Studio
The RØDECaster Pro II is the ultimate audio production solution for content creators, including streamers, podcasters and musicians. Combining revolutionary features with superior sound quality, endless customisability and unmatched ease of use, the RØDECaster Pro II is all you will ever need to record incredible audio for your content.
- Fully integrated audio production studio for streamers, podcasters, musicians and content creators
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
- Four high-quality Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting microphones, instruments and line-level devices
- Nine individually assignable channels with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders
- High-performance quad-core audio engine
- Studio-grade APHEX® audio processing and on-board effects
- Eight fully programmable SMART pads with bank switching
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting two computers or mobile devices
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity for high-quality phone call integration
- Multitrack or stereo recording to a microSD™ card, USB storage device or computer
- Four high-power headphone outputs and balanced ¼-inch line outputs
- 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen with haptic feedback and rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
- New features and enhancements via regular firmware updates
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
A Completely New Beast
The RØDECaster Pro II is the world’s most powerful all-in-one audio production solution. Loaded with cutting-edge next-gen features and supercharged by a high-performance quad-core audio engine, it delivers next-level audio for any content creation application, including streaming and gaming, podcasting, and music production.
Featuring four balanced analog inputs with high-quality Neutrik™ combo jacks for connecting microphones, instruments and line-level devices, the RØDECaster Pro II is ideal for everything from recording a single microphone for a livestream or podcast to capturing complete multitracked music recordings.
World-class Revolution Preamps™ deliver pristine audio quality with any microphone or instrument. Designed from the ground up specifically for the RØDECaster Pro II, these ultra-low-noise, high-gain preamps will give you plenty of output while remaining incredibly quiet, eliminating the need for microphone boosters, lifters or external processing. Sonic purity has never been more accessible.
Powered by APHEX®
Craft your sound with studio-quality audio processing powered by one of the most revered names in pro audio: APHEX. On-board is a suite of authentic emulations of legendary hardware audio processors, including the Aural Exciter™, Big Bottom™ and Compellor™ master compressor/leveller. There is also a studio-quality compressor, noise gate, high-pass filter, de-esser and three-band equaliser for each channel, all powered by APHEX. Sound exceptional every time you hit record.
Incredible Audio, Incredibly Easy
The RØDECaster Pro II is incredibly simple to navigate using the large high-definition touchscreen and tactile rotary encoder, giving you hands-on control over every aspect of your sound. Getting set up takes seconds, and with professionally tailored presets and our intuitive VoxLab™ processing editor allowing you to dial your perfect sound with the tap of button or twist of a knob, taking your audio to new heights has never been easier.
Not Just Sound Pads. SMART Pads
Other consoles have sound pads. The RØDECaster Pro II has SMART pads. Trigger on-the-fly voice effects like reverb, echo, pitch and robot FX, send MIDI commands to external software, activate automated mixer actions like fade ins and fade outs. And yes, fire off sound effects, music beds, samples or jingles. Unlimited creativity and control at your fingertips.
Endless Customisation. Endless Creative Freedom.
No matter what kind of content you’re creating, the RØDECaster Pro II can be customised to your suit your recording setup, your ideal workflow, and your unique sound. The nine channels are individually assignable, allowing you to create personalised mixer configurations. Every processor and effect can be tweaked to taste on-board using the advanced editor, each SMART pad is fully programmable (with eight banks of eight pads for a total of 64 unique actions available), and the bright RGB LEDs can be customised to suit your setup and aesthetic. The possibilities are endless.
All Your Devices, Connected
The RØDECaster Pro II offers unrivalled device connectivity options, making it extremely versatile for any content creation application. Connect microphones, guitars, basses, keyboards and line-level devices using the four Neutrik™ combo jacks. Monitor your audio with four pairs of headphones via the high-power headphone outputs or speakers via the balanced ¼-inch line outputs. Record ultra-high-quality phone calls or stream audio in high-definition via the advanced Bluetooth® connections. Simultaneously connect two computers or mobile devices using the dual USB interfaces for everything from recording remote podcasts to streamlining complex streaming setups. It’s the perfect audio control centre for any creator.
Get The Most from Your RØDECaster Pro II
The RØDECaster Pro II is fully updateable, with new features and enhancements being added via regular firmware updates. Ensure your RØDECaster Pro II is running the latest firmware to get the most out of it. Updates can be downloaded wirelessly on-board or via RØDE Central.
Get Started With Your RØDECaster Pro II
Learn how easy it is start recording with the RØDECaster Pro II on the 'Getting Started' user guide.
- Frequency Range: Mic Inputs: 20Hz - 20kHz Monitor Outputs: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Microphone Input Impedance: 4KΩ
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Preamplifier Gain Range: 0 - 76dB
- Equivalent Noise: -131.5dBV (A-weighted)
- Line Output Maximum Level: 4dBu
- Headphone Output Power: 250mW
- Power Requirements: 30W USB-C PD (15V, 2A)
- Analogue Audio Input Connectivity: 4 x combo jack inputs (microphone, line, instrument)
- Analogue Audio Output Connectivity: 2 x balanced line output, 4 x headphone output
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth audio with Music and Headset profile (wide band speech)
- USB Interface 1: 1 x 2-in/16-out multichannel device, 1 x 2-in/2-out with mix-minus
- USB Interface 2: 1 x 2-in/2-out with mix-minus
- Bit Depth: 24bit
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Recording Storage: microSDHC, microSDXC, USB-C removable drive (exFAT – minimum 100MB/s)
- Data transfer: USB 3.0 SD card reader 130MB/s
- Network Connectivity: Wifi 802.11g/n/ac 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Ethernet 100/1000
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.15 or later, Windows 10 Version 1803 or later, Windows 11
- Weight (g): 1960g
- Dimensions (mm): 309 x 273 x 83