RockBoard ISO Power Block V10 - Isolated Multi Power Supply for Guitar Effects Pedals
The RockBoard ISO Power Block V10 is a mulit power supply fort effects pedalsthat offers 10 transformer isolated and highly filtered power slots - 8 x 9 volts (isolated) with a max. current output of 150 mA each, und 2 x 18 volts (isolated) with a max. current out put of 400 mA each - for separately powering a total of up to 10 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise. The advanced filtering technology used in each of the power slots prevents high frequency noise. Through individual short circuit protection for each slot, connected effects pedals are effectively protected in case of a short circuit. Individual LEDs indicate short circuits for each of the 9V outputs. In case of a short circuit, only the affected slot is being turned off, so undesturbed use of the rest of the effects pedals is guaranteed.
- multi-power supply for effects pedals
- 10 transformer isolates power slots
- advanved filter technology prevents high frequency noise
- external transformer prevents low frequency interference
- max. total current output 2.000 mA
- 8 x 9V power outputs @ 150 mA each, 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 2 x 18V power outputs @ 400 mA each ), 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- individual status LEDs and short circuit protection for all 9V DC slots
- input voltage 18V DC
- incl. 1 x power adapter 18V DC, 2A with exchangeable regional plug adapters (EU, UK, US/CA, AU/NZ), input voltage 100-240 V AC, , 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- incl. 10 x RockBoard Flat Power Cable, 60 cm -for connecting effects pedals
- incl. 1 x RockBoard Power Ace Voltage Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8" (blue) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the volt output
- incl. 1 x RockBoard Power Ace Current Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8" (white) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the current output
- dimensions (L x W x H) 123 x 70 x 26 mm / 4 13/16" x 2 3/14" x 1"
- weight 180 g / 0,4 lb.