Radial Engneering Trim-Two Passive Stereo Direct DI Box with Level Control
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Transformer: Custom
- Number of channels: Dual channel (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.009%
- Phase Deviation: <10°
- Input Impedance: 10K Ω, unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 2.8K Ω, balanced
- Maximum Input: +20dB @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Mono Sum, Ground lift
- Input Connectors: 1/4" RCA and 3.5mm input
- Output Connectors: XLR-M output
- Extras: Copper foil shield
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55 lbs (0.70 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 4" x 3" x 6.5" (102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping weight: 1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Passive Stereo Direct Box with Level Control
The Trim-Two™ is a passive stereo direct box designed for use with laptop computers and other consumer playback devices, eliminating hum and buzz from ground loops while providing an easy-access level control for quick adjustments on stage.
A noise-free interface for your audio devices
The Trim-Two allows you to connect any playback device and interface it with balanced pro audio equipment without signal loss or hum and buzz from ground loops. It features two transformers which isolate and balance the audio output from your source device, eliminating noise and allowing you to use long cable runs without signal degradation. A handy mono sum switch makes it easy to reduce the output channel count or send the same signal to two destinations at once, and an accessible level control gives you the ability to adjust levels in an instant. Multiple input connector types make it easy to hook up any consumer line level playback source, from laptops & smartphones to DJ equipment. The completely passive design means that you never have to worry about powering the Trim-Two, making it truly plug & play.
- Stereo direct box for line level sources
- Passive signal path with transformer isolation
- Eliminates hum and buzz when connecting to the PA
- Level control & mono sum switch
Using the Trim-Two in a keyboard setup
Use your laptop as a sound source with the Trim-Two connected to control the volume and send a balanced signal to the PA system.
Using the Trim-Two with a DJ setup
Simplify your DJ setup using a PC to play sound files and the Trim-Two to balance the signal. The handy volume control makes it easy to manage.
Using the Trim-Two with a tablet
Play your sound files using the Trim-Two by connecting it from the headphone output to the 3.5mm input. Use the variable level control to trim the level and avoid distortion.