Quilter Labs Tone Block 202 Guitar Amp Head Amplifier, 200 Watts
The Tone Block 202 is the ultimate "go anywhere do anything" instrument amplification head. A complete tool kit for stage and studio. Our "anywhere on earth" power supply, enhanced speaker drive options, new voicings, and our latest ultra quiet Direct Out interface enhance studio recording and direct PA connections for both loud and silent stages. Brings any good speaker to life; even better when paired with one of our BlockDock 12 speakers.
We've gone all-out to make the Tone Block 202 the ultimate gigging amp. Seven powerful controls, 3-way voicing switch, pre/post signal/headphone jack, Cab-Sim that automatically tracks output settings, a new FR voice option with tight solid-state damping for use with modelers, plus FullQ and Vintage voices with traditional Quilter warmth, all add up to unmatched tonal versatility. You'll quickly notice that notes feel bigger and hit harder!
- Power Output: 0 to 200 watts, 4-8 ohms
- AC Power Req.: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W max
- Input Connections: 1/4" mono, 2meg impedance.
- Effects Loop: 1V full scale, 1K Send impedance, 47K Return impedance.
- Direct Out (Rear): XLR-M, 300mv full scale, balanced, ground lifted, 10K min.
- Signal Out (Front): TRS, switchable, Line Out pre-Master +4dB balanced, or Headphone post-Master.
- Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 200 W minimum recommended rating
- Speaker 2 Output: 4 ohms, 200 W minimum recommended rating
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 7.25" x 3.25" (21.6cm x 18.4cm x 8.3cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.5 kg)