Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 All-in-One Digital DJ System w/ 10.1" Touchscreen Display
State of Flow
The XDJ-RX3 boasts flexibility and practicality while packing in a host of features that come straight from the club-standard CDJ-3000 multi player and DJM-900NXS2 mixer. With the brand-new 10.1-inch touch screen, you can instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects, and the unit’s refined design brings a pro look to your setup.
- 10.1-inch touchscreen with new interface
- The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system. It features a high resolution and frame rate so you’ll see everything clearly, including the smooth waveform. Plus, a fresh GUI design and a host of new features mean you’ll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. For example, you can touch any of the stacked icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant information for each track.
- Pad status display
- Keep an eye on the mode the Performance Pads are set to.
- Apply effects simply by swiping your finger from side to side.
- Beat FX Bank
- Register your 4 favorite effects to the Beat FX Bank and turn them on with a single touch at any time.
- Phrase Display
- See how each track is structured, with sections such as the intro, chorus, and bridge indicated according to the rekordbox Phrase Analysis.
- 3Band Waveform
- Get a clear visual representation of how the music sounds. The volume levels of the low, mid, and high frequency ranges in rekordbox-analyzed tracks are indicated by different colors.
- Countdown Timer
- Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set.
- Touch Preview
- Listen to any part of a track without even loading it to the deck, simply by touching the waveform.
- Playlist Bank
- Rapidly access your 4 favorite playlists at a single touch.
- Number of songs displayed
- The number of tracks displayed in the browse section has increased from 8 to 12, so less scrolling is needed while searching for the next track.
- Load buttons
- Press the on-screen buttons to load tracks to the decks, or use the usual hardware buttons if you prefer.
Release FX: Inject new energy into your performances
By hitting the Performance Pads in Release FX mode, you can instantly change the energy of your mix, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song on the other deck. Choose from 8 effect types: Vinyl Brake (Short/Long), Backspin (Short/Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
Color On Jog Display: Get a visual grasp of track information
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates the playhead position and you can choose to display artwork for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. The responsiveness of the jog wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJ-RX2 and you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog feel just the way you like with the Feeling Adjust control.
More Beat FX and Sound Color FX
The XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from the XDJ-RX2, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
USB Hardware Unlock
The XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, so you can use rekordbox Performance mode for free.
Thanks to the new audio design of the circuit board, your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard."
2 Mic inputs
The mic input circuit produces crystal-clear sound, even with a high input level.
4 x Aux and 2 x line/phono input terminals
Play music from your smartphone or any device with a stereo mini jack output thanks to the dedicated input on the XDJ-RX3. You can also connect CDJs, turntables, or any sound source via the 2 x line/phono input terminals.
3 x USB ports
Perform back-to-back with another DJ and hand over smoothly thanks to the 3 USB inputs (2 top-loading for USB devices and 1 laptop connection).
rekordbox Link Export
Play tracks directly from your laptop as if it were a USB drive via rekordbox Link Export mode.
Experiment with your pad play using Gate Cue, which plays the music from the cue point only when you press the pad. Take your finger off the pad and the music stops instantly, and silently returns to the cue point.
- 728.1 mm
- 469.5 mm
- 118.4 mm
- 9.3 kg
- Frequency Range
- 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate
- 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter
- 24 bit
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 110 dB USB
- < 0.003 % (USB)
- Power Supply
- AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
- Sound Color FX
- Dub Echo
- Beat FX
- Ping Pong
- Slip Roll
- Vinyl Brake
- Mic Connection
- XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Mic EQ
- 2 band
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 2 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1 (unbalanced input)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- 2 USB A ports
- 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 PHONES (1/4 inch stereo phone Jack)
- 1 PHONES (3.5-mm stereo mini jack)