Peavey MiniMAX V2 600-Watt Mini Bass Amp Amplifier Head w/ Built in Tuner
Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMAX® is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The convenient back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
With DDT™ speaker protection and Peavey's exclusive Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to today's working bassist.
The MiniMAX® is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost adds a tubelike crunch to the sound.
The MiniMAX can be paired with Peavey's Headliner™ or PVH™ series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra lightweight professional bass system. Check out the Headliner and PVH™ series bass enclosures to find your perfect match!
- 600 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psycho-acoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active & Passive inputs
- 1/8" aux input
- Weight Packed: 8.71 lb(3.95 kg)
- Width Packed: 11"(27.94 cm)
- Height Packed: 14.4"(36.576 cm)
- Depth Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)