Paiste 2002 Classic Crash Cymbal - 17"
The legendary cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for today’s progressive popular music.
- Since: 1971
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Applications: Medium soft to very loud settings; Live and recording; Classic Rock, Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal & most Modern Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
- Sound: Brilliant, clear, warm, strong, musical and very precise with high energy levels and powerfully reliable projection
Sound Character: Bright, warm, full, shimmering. Wide range, clean mix. Even, very responsive feel. Very versatile all-purpose crash. The definitive classic rock crash sound.
- Sizes: 14", 16", 17", 18", 19", 20", 22"
- Weight: Medium
- Volume: Medium
- Sound color: Bright
- Frequency range: Wide
- Frequency mix: Clean
- Stick Sound: Washy
- Response Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Bell character: Integrated
- Feel: Medium