Ortofon DJ S Replacement Stylus, Blue Nylon
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 9 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Concorde cartridge weight: 18.5 g
- Compatible with cartridges: DJ S
DJ S is a solid-built cartridge in a blue nylon material. It has a fine spherical stylus and a special developed and extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity.
Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it is also nearly unbreakable and provides the DJs with the most needed stringency. Furthermore, it equals very low record wear, an advantage for busy DJ. The DJ series has been known to many as the "jack of all trades," with improved tracking, alongside of accurate sound reproduction. Featuring a low wear stylus design, the DJ provides excellent groove handling, even with less weight applied.
The DJ series of cartridges are great for any style of music, and has been a favored choice of DJs around the world!