Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch DJ Cartridges, White Spherical Stylus, Twin Pack
- Stylus Type: Special Elliptical
- Tracking Force: 3.0 g
- Output Voltage: 8 mV
- Frequency Range: 20–20.000 Hz
- Output voltage at 000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral -14 μm/m N
- Stylus type: -Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range: -2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended: -3 g
- Cartridge weight: - 18,5 g
The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output.
• The SCRATCH is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing. The SCRATCH uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over backcueing and scratching.
• For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch.
• Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound. Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!