Old Blood Noise Endeavors Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator Guitar Effects Pedal
Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three different primary modulation options (tremolo, chorus, and phaser) and two parallel secondary modulation options (tremolo and chorus), Visitor immediately inspires new sounds in a single pedal format. Further strangeness occurs with the delay offset of the secondary modulation and the interaction of the secondary rate and the primary depth.
- Primary modulation switchable between tremolo, chorus, and phaser
- Secondary modulation switchable between tremolo and chorus
- Rate and Depth controls for primary modulation
- Secondary knob to simultaneously control depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation
- Regen control for master feedback
- Master mix control
- Expression control over Secondary knob
- Relay bypass switching
- Requires 9V 2.1mm negative center-pin power adapter (not included).
- mA Draw: 100