Numark Party Mix II 2-Channel USB DJ Controller w/ Headliner HD3 Monitors & Cables
Numark Party Mix II 2-Channel USB DJ Controller with Built-in Light Show The Party Continues
The original Party Mix quickly became one of the best-selling DJ controllers of all time. The Party Mix II takes the legacy to the next level with even more pro-level features added to the mix! The Party Mix II is always ready for a good time. Simply plug in your laptop or mobile device and start mixing your ultimate party playlist. With the flick of a switch, the built-in light show takes things to the next level with a colorful light show that dances to the beat.
The Latest Music is Always on Deck
You no longer need a huge music library to start DJing. The Party Mix II DJ controller works with Serato Lite DJ software, giving you access to streaming services like TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, and SoundCloud GO. A streaming DJ controller means that the hottest tracks are available at your fingertips for you to create your custom party playlist.
If you'd rather bring a phone or tablet to the party, the Party Mix II is also compatible with popular DJ mobile apps like djay PRO AI by Algorriddim. Just connect your mobile device to the Party Mix II by using a USB camera connection kit (sold separately) to get the party started.
Instant Light Show
Set the party atmosphere with a DJ controller with lights! The Party Mix II features three multi-colored LEDs with special wide-coverage lenses for a room-filling, beat-synchronized light show. The switch on the side of the controller allows you to turn the light show on and off whenever you like.
Pro DJ Features
The Party Mix II has enough pro-grade features to handle virtually any party. The 1/8-inch main audio output allows you to hook up external speakers to bring your music to life while still monitoring the mix with the 1/8-inch headphone output connection.
Four performance pads on each deck allow quick access to cue points, loops, effects or samples. In addition to Play and Cue buttons on each deck, Sync buttons allow for the automatic tempo matching of two tracks for perfectly aligned mixes. Dedicated Filter knobs on each deck help add a pro-grade sound to your mixes, and the software-adjustable crossfader allows for sharp cuts for scratches or long, smooth fades for mixes.
The Party Mix II also features two large, high-quality jog wheels that respond to your touch and allow you to manipulate your music with style. Backspin, pause, and even scratch your tracks as you work your way through your party playlist. The outer rings of the wheels function as a pitch-bend so that you can nudge tracks into alignment for the perfect mix.
With the Numark Party Mix II DJ controller, the party never stops!
- Built-in LED light show that synchronizes to the music
- Access to streaming partners through supported DJ software and apps
- Plug-and-play support for Serato DJ Lite, Algoriddim djay Pro AI iOS
- and desktop app, and DJ Player Pro mobile app*
- Large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- Large Filter effect knobs on each deck
- Sync, Play/Pause, and Cue buttons
- Pitch sliders for tempo adjustments
- Performance pads with Effect, Cue, Loop, and Sampler modes
- Library controls for scrolling and loading tracks
- 2-band EQ on each deck
- 1/8” headphone output jack
- 1/8” main output jack
Headliner HD3 3.5" Active Multimedia Reference Monitors, Limited Edition Red 3.5” Multimedia Reference Monitors
Upgrade your sound with Headliner HD3 multimedia reference monitors and get warm and natural audio. Whether you are creating content, streaming, gaming, or simply listening to music, HD3 will deliver a crisp and punchy sound with clear stereo imaging. Don’t let the minimal design aesthetic fool you, HD3 monitors are engineered from quality components to provide users with superior studio-sound quality and performance.
Hear All the Details
Recording musicians, content creators, DJ’s, producers, audio engineers and music enthusiast will hear all the details of their tracks, with smooth and even frequency response thanks to the custom fitted 3.5” woofer and 0.75” silk-domed tweeter. The rear bass port provides deep bass extension for optimal low-end performance. Headliner HD3 multimedia reference monitors are a perfect upgrade for small computer speakers or portable Bluetooth speakers, and yet they are still compact enough to fit neatly on most desktops.
Everything You Need
Easily plug in your gear thanks to flexible audio inputs. Headliner HD3 monitors are equipped with balanced TRS stereo and RCA stereo inputs to accommodate most mixers, interfaces, media players and more audio sources, while the included 3.5mm mini-jack to stereo RCA cable allows to plug in any computer or phone with a headphone output. HD3 monitors also feature a convenient volume knob right on the front panel for quick access, as well as sound isolating foam feet to acoustically isolate the monitors from your desktop to improve clarity and reduce vibration.
Built to Last
Headliner HD3 multimedia reference monitors are engineered with several features to protect your investment and provide a better user experience. Built-in protections include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, on/off transient, subsonic filter as well as a soft-start feature to avoid unwanted pops when powering on. The Handmade MDF cabinet provides superior acoustics compared to plastic designs.
- Great for recording musicians, content creators, DJ’s, producers, audio engineers and music enthusiasts
- Hear all the details with smooth and even frequency response thanks to custom fitted 3.5” woofer and 0.75” silk-domed tweeter
- Balanced TRS stereo and unbalanced RCA stereo inputs to connect a wide range of audio gear
- Includes 3.5mm mini-jack to RCA cable to connect any computer or phone or other device with a headphone output
- Includes sound isolating foam feet to acoustically isolate the monitors from your desktop to improve clarity and reduce vibration
- Convenient volume control on front panel for quick access
- Rear bass port for superior low-end response
- Built-in protections include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, on/off transient, and subsonic filter
- Soft-start to avoid unwanted pops when powering on
- Handmade MDF cabinet for superior acoustics compared to plastic designs
Hosa CMR-206 Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA, 6 ft Cable
This cable is designed to connect a digital audio player or similar device to a stereo system. It is ideal for connecting an iPod®, laptop, or similar device to a hi-fi receiver.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Numark Party Mix II 2-Channel USB DJ Controller with Built-in Light Show
- 1 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS Main output
- 1 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS Headphone output
- Power: via USB
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 12.8" x 7.8" x 2" 325.5 x 199 x 51 mm
- Weight: 2.1 lb 0.95 kg
- Operating System
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Windows 10
- Processor Minimum Requirement: i3: 1.07GHz i5: 1.07GHz i7: 1.07GHz i9: 1.07GHz
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Memory: 4 GB
- iPhone: Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPad: Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch: Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
Headliner HD3 3.5" Active Multimedia Reference Monitors, Limited Edition Red
- 50W (25W per speaker) Class AB Amplifier
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Peak SPL @ 1 Meter: 92dB
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 90 dB typical, A-weighted
- Distortion: ≤ 0.5% @ Rated power
- Frequency response: 80 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 8” x 5.9”
- Weight: 8.8lb
Hosa CMR-206 Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA, 6 ft Cable
- Connector(s): 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA
- Length: 6 ft