Novation FLkey 49 49-Key MIDI Controller Keyboard, FL Studio DAW Integration
Make more of your music.
FLkey 49 is the ultimate full-size MIDI keyboard controller for complete hands-on music production in FL Studio. With controls for FL Studio’s Sequencer, Channel Rack and Mixer, and creative Scale and Chord modes, FLkey 49 lets you play freely so you can make more of your music.
Stay in the groove.
Sequencer Mode maps FLkey 49’s pads to FL Studio’s step sequencer for programming beats fast. Use the pads to change or create new patterns without switching back to your computer. Give your rhythms real human feel and get off the grid: play straight into the Channel Rack or FPC, and trigger slices in SliceX. Need some crisp hi-hat rolls? Note Repeat makes it easy every single time.
Mix, create and automate.
Bring FL Studio’s Mixer and Channel Rack controls off the screen, into your hands – use the eight pots and nine faders to tweak your volumes or pans and record automation on the fly. Essential transport buttons give you access to your score log, and you can undo, redo, quantize and trigger metronome in an instant. Browse presets in your Image Line plug-ins to change up instruments and sounds fast, with no mouse needed.
Connect with your music.
In Scale mode you always hit the right note, keeping the music flowing. Three Chord modes let you play a range of chords with one finger, unlocking big harmonies and new sounds instantly. Combine FLkey 49’s musical tools to unlock new creative boundaries and find ideas you never knew you had.
However you want, wherever you want.
FLkey 49 comes with a bundle of instruments and effects from our friends at AAS, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand. Throw all this content into your existing FL Studio projects or have a go with an included 6-month free trial of FL Studio Producer Edition.
- Seamless Integration with FL Studio - Produce music easily with essential controls at your fingertips.
- Mixer and Channel Rack - control Adjust volume and pan with eight knobs, nine faders and nine fader buttons.
- Step sequencer - Take control of FL Studio’s step sequencer and program drums easily.
- Pattern Pad mode - Select and edit patterns directly from the pads.
- Channel Rack playability - Play directly into the Channel Rack from FLkey 49’s pads.
- Scale mode - Choose your scale and always hit the right note.
- Instrument control - Trigger FPC and SliceX with the pads for more expressive beats and melodies.
- Plug-in control - Tweak Image Line plug-ins and record natural-sounding automation with FLkey 49’s eight knobs and nine faders.
- Creative Chord Modes - Three chord modes – Fixed, User and Scale – unlock rapid song building and performance. Play custom chords and chords in different scales with just one finger.
- Preset browsing - Find your favourite presets from Image Line plug-ins directly from FLkey 49.
- Custom Modes - Assign custom controls to the pads and knobs on FLkey 49 to tailor your music production workflow.
- FL Studio Producer Edition – 6 Month Trial
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- AAS Session bundle
- Spitfire Audio Expressive Strings
- Klevgrand DAW Cassette
- Klevgrand Roverb
What’s in the Box
- Novation FLkey 49
- 1 x USB A to B type cable
- Safety information sheet
- 49 velocity sensitive keys
- 16 x 2 char screen
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 pots
- 9 faders
- 9 fader buttons
- 16 RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Octave up/down buttons
- Channel Rack up/down buttons
- Preset up/down buttons
- Mixer left/right buttons
- Play/pause button
- Stop button
- Record button
- Quantise button
- Metronome button
- Undo/redo buttons
- Score Log button
- Scale button
- Note Repeat button
- Fixed chord button
- Navigation button
- Shift button
- Settings button
- 5 pin MIDI out socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack input
- USB B Socket
- Kensington security slot
Seamless FL Studio Integration
- Mixer Volume and Pan control
- Channel Rack Volume and Pan control
- Image Line plugin control
- Channel Rack performance
- Step Sequencer control
- Pattern selection
- Channel Rack Graph Editor control
- FPC and SliceX control
- Channel Rack and Mixer navigation
- Play, stop, record.
- Tap tempo