MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 5 kΩ
- Max Input: 0 dBV
- Max Output: 8 dBV
- Noise Floor*: -94 dBV
- Speed Control: 0.5 Hz to 10.5 Hz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
The MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato delivers the same lush, chewy textures that players have used since the late '60s. Updated with modern gigging players in mind, this effect now it comes in a standard MXR housing-a fraction of the size and weight of the original-with true bypass switching.
With its simple three-knob interface, you can dial in the effect to your taste in short order. First, use the VIBE switch to select either Chorus Mode-dry signal mixed with pitch-shifted signal-or Vibrato Mode-only pitch-shifted signal. Then, use the LEVEL control to set the effect volume, the SPEED control to set the sweep rate, and the DEPTH control to set overall intensity.
Put the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato on your board and expand your tonal palette.
- SPEED knob controls sweep rate of effect
- VIBE button toggles between default Chorus Mode and Vibrato Mode
- LEVEL knob controls overall volume of effect
- DEPTH knob controls overall intensity of effect
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/ bypass (white LED indicates on)