Moog SR Series Case for Matriarch Synthesizer
Developed with artists for artists
Musicians report the most important performance a case can offer are protection from impact and protection from water—in that order. With that in mind, Moog SR Series Cases have been developed to be the first line of defense for your synthesizer.
Complete protection, comfort, and convenience
Moog SR Series Cases feature generous padding around a semi-rigid ABS shell, a rugged Ballistic Cordura outer that resists tears and abrasions, and laminated water-resistant zippers to offer on-the-go protection and safe storage for your instrument. Multiple strap and handle configurations keep your commute comfortable, and multifunction pockets ensure you’re organized on arrival.
- Internal Material: Padded plush liner
- External Materials: Durable abrasion resistant 1680D Cordura, water-resistant. Laminated zippers, reinforced stitching and metal rivets
- Padding: Semi-rigid ABS, generous foam padding
- Handles/Straps: (2) Smooth and durable webbed handles (top and side) with reinforced stitching - Removable anti-slip shoulder strap, - Removable air-mesh padded backpack straps
- External Pockets: Multi-compartment Exterior Pocket. Rear pocket for storing tablet or laptop
- Internal Pockets: Zippered pockets, Velcro pocket, Pen holders
- Internal Dimensions (Imperial): L 32” x W 14.5=25” x H 5.5”
- External Dimensions (Imperial): L 34” x W 16” x H 7”