Moog 104HP Powered Eurorack Case
104HP Powered Eurorack Case
Expand your modular setup or start constructing your first Eurorack system with this easy-to-use, plug-and-play Moog Powered Eurorack Case.
The Moog Powered Eurorack Case features 10 Eurorack-compatible 16-pin power connectors and is designed for low-noise performance, high efficiency, and convenient input voltage compatibility. To ensure the cleanest power for your favorite modules, the Moog Powered Eurorack Case’s power supply circuit is designed with an additional layer of high-frequency noise filtering at each individually isolated power connector. Electrostatic discharge and overloading protection on the power input and power output sections keep your gear even further safeguarded.
To make connecting your modules even easier, the Moog Powered Eurorack Case features multiple power indicator LEDs to alert you if any of your power cables are not properly connected and need re-orienting, ensuring your system is fully operational before finally screwing in all of your modules.
Mount your modules perfectly every time with the included sliding nuts and mounting screws. Once assembled, all modules can be turned on or off as a system using the rear-mounted power on/off button.
Featuring a durable aluminum case with wood sides, the Moog Powered Eurorack Case offers a versatile solution for expanding your setup of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers (Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Mavis), and the case’s angled extrusion mounts into Moog 2-Tier, 3-Tier, and 4-Tier Rack Kits.
Just add your favorite modules to get started on your first (or next) modular system!
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play design
- Robust power supply circuit featuring multi-layered noise filtering and isolation
- ESD and overload protections
- 10 Eurorack-compatible 16-pin power connectors
- Sliding nuts to make positioning your modules easy
- Rugged aluminum case and wood sides
- Fits Moog multi-tier rack kits
- Accommodates Eurorack modules on the market up to 44mm in depth over the connectors and up to 48mm maximum along the mounting rails
- Type: Powered Eurorack Case
- HP Size: 104HP
- Module Depth: 48mm along the mounting rails, 44mm over the connectors
- Materials: Aluminum case with wood end caps
- Power Supply: Yes. 10 Power Connectors, LED Power indicators, protections for ESD, overload, and noise leakage. External On/Off switch.
- Power Output: +12V/1000mA, -12V/1000mA, +5V/1000mA
IN THE BOX
- Powered Eurorack Case 104HP
- 7 inch 10-to-16 Pin Ribbon Power Cable
- 30 Module Mounting Screws
- Power Supply
- IEC Cable
- Powered Eurorack Case Manual
- Product Catalogue
- Registration Postcard
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Weight (lbs): 3.40 lbs
- Weight (kg): 1.54 kg
- Imperial (in): 3.86” H x 21.5” W x 5”D
- Metric (cm): 9.84 cm H x 54.61 cm W x 12.7 cm D