Mooer Audio 015 Brown Sound Dual Channel Preamp & Cab Sim Guitar Effects Pedal
Harking back to the very early 90’s, the BROWN SOUND from MOOER recreates all the nuances and gainful mayhem of one of the most iconic signature amplifiers in guitar history. This original MKI version will have you Jumping all the way to Panama as your audience is sure to Erupt with joy when you whip out face melting shred licks from days gone by.MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return.(Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
- Modes：Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input：1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output：1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
- Current Draw:300mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)