Music Nomad MN658 Diamond Coated Guitar Nut File, .042”
Music Nomad’s patent pending Nut Files feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts & polishes all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & TUSQ. They even work amazing on saddles. We added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. With 16 sizes to choose from starting with .010” up to .130”, they work great for electric, acoustic & classical guitars & even 5 string basses. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- .042”/1.07mm Nut File with Industrial Strength Diamond Coating - 150 Grit
- Innovative Round "String-Shape" Blade Design that won't Bend, Resulting in Smooth, Precision Cuts
- Laser Engraved Size on Each Blade Plus Ergonomic Handle and Convenient Workbench Hang Hole
- Perfect for Cutting and Polishing at the Same Time for New or Existing Nut Slots
- Great for All the Most Common Nut Materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & TUSQ. They Even Work Amazing on Saddles