Mesa Boogie Mark Five: 35 (5:35) 1x12" Combo Guitar Amp, 35W
In many ways, the Mark Five is the quintessential Mesa/Boogie amp. With some 44 years of amp building experience as a foundation, it moves boldly forward into new amplifier territory. It's used by several of the industry's top players, and it's easy to hear why. It's loaded with features - there are nine patents for building techniques used in this amp. You'll have no troubles quickly dialing in a killer tone. There are two channels in this new 35 watt version, and together they run the gamut from clean, rhythm-oriented sound to over-the-top, high-gain mayhem. Funk, jazz, blues, metal, country, jam - not only can this amp do everything, but it can sound like it was built specifically for everything. There are 6 modes to choose from, each with its own unique voice and identity. You can also control the wattage, so you can bring this amp to big gigs and smaller recording sessions with equal ease. Did we mention that there is zero modeling? Every sound in this amp's tonal encyclopaedia is authentic tube-powered, hand-crafted sound. If you're looking for one amp that can replace your entire collection, this is it! With the MID/BOOST feature, a wonderful graduation of overdrive possibilities unfolds, enhancing gain over a broad midrange spectrum and increasing the versatility of each of the Modes in Channel 1. Mesa's initial release of the 5:25 was hugely popular. Now with 10 extra watts, you can use that to either have a bit more headroom for clean playing, or use the extra power to get some loud and in-your-face crunch. It simply adds to the versatility of this already immensely versatile amp and allows you to play it in some settings that the 5:25 wouldn't be able to handle while still being able to use the 5:35 for small gigs with the wattage scaling. All of this in a lightweight and super portable 1x12" combo gives you just what you need to be ready to rock at a moment's notice (well... don't forget your guitar).
- Mesa/Boogie Mark FIVE: 35 1x12" Combo
- 35/25/10 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL84
- 1 x 12" 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 Speaker
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- 5-Band Graphic EQ
- Bypass, Auto-Assign, or Footswitch Control EQ
- Power Selection (Channel Independent): 35 watts, 25 watts or 10 watts
- Independent Reverb w/ Level Control for Each Channel (Footswitchable)
- Effects Loop w/ Send Level and "Hard" Bypass
- 4 Speaker Outs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Four-Button Footswitch Included
- Cab Clone DI Out w/ Closed Back/Open Back Settings
- Ground Lift
- Head Cover Included
- Headphone Out and CabClone D.I.
- Made in Petaluma, California
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.