Mesa Boogie Fillmore 25 Guitar Amp Head - Black Bronco w/ Tinsel Jute
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2x6V6 Power Tubes, 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 18 Watts (Clean)/ 23 Watts (Max)
- 2 Fully Independent, Foot-switchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™) , Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls. (Rear Panel)
- External Reverb Switching Jack (Reverb Foot-switch and cable sold Separately)
- Fully Buffered, Series Tube FX Loop
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Head 8 5/8" H x 18 13/16" W x 9 1/2" D - 18 Lbs.
- Made In Petaluma, California with the worlds's finest materials
The Fillmore™ is not just another Boogie®… it’s a new strand of Boogie DNA. Yet the molecules that make up this soulful sounding model are really just a revisiting of the companies earliest roots. Randall Smith’s very first Boogie’s were based on this architecture. It was only the success of another “MARK I Experiment” featuring a different branch of the tree used by Carlos Santana on his “Abraxas” album that catapulted that sound and circuit and caused the shelving of circuitry the Fillmore now resurrects with such beauty and authenticity.