Mesa Boogie Fillmore 100 Guitar Amp Combo, 100w, 1x12'', 6L6's
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Full Power (98W Clean/112W Max), Half Power (40W Clean/50W Max) or Low Power (22W Clean/30W Max) Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type: 4x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™), Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 57 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17 7/8" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 1/8" D
VINTAGE POWER UNLEASHED
In this era where 100-watt guitar amplifiers are the exception not the rule, the new Fillmore™ 100 arrives to remind us what truly huge Tone, not necessarily with loud volume or unmanageable weight, is all about. More dynamic nuance, more exciting snap in the PERFECT frequencies, a gorgeous attack envelope, increased dimensional width/girth and headroom and better tracking of low frequencies all add up to a Fillmore that excels not just anywhere its lower power siblings fit, but anywhere big magic is desired.
And for those who need both big power and low wattage in the same amp, the Fillmore 100’s Power Reduction Switch provides HALF and LOW Power settings to ensure you’ll always be able to match your power curve to preamp sound style or venue. Experience our vintage-voiced and styled Fillmore, now in a barely heavier, same-sized 100 Watt format. Discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
PURE VINTAGE INSPIRATION
Tweed architecture like you’ve never experienced it before. Boogie’s original roots emerge here in the FM 100 with nearly 50 years of refinement and Tone secrets applied to create not only the biggest sounding Fillmore, but arguably one of our best amplifiers ever. All this reverence for tradition and welcome innovation awaits you to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- FULL (4 x 6L6 Pentode - 98W Clean/112W Max), HALF (2 x 6L6 Pentode - 40W Clean/50W Max) and LOW (2 x 6L6 Triode - 22W Clean/30W Max) via Selectable (Global)