Mackie Onyx12 12-Channel Analog Mixer and Multi-Track USB Interface
Give your project studio or mobile rig the analog mixer it deserves. The Mackie Onyx12 is a premium 12-channel USB mixer optimized for multitrack recording and live sound. Experience impeccable sound quality, a flexible FX engine and seamless workflow for your home recording or live shows.
PROFESSIONAL SOUND FOR THE STUDIO AND THE STAGE
Level-up your rig with a versatile 12-channel mixer designed by engineers who know that great sound lives in the details. Every element of the Mackie Onyx12 is geared towards recording at a professional level, from our award-winning Onyx preamps to the Perkins “British Style” EQs inspired by classic desks from the ‘60s and ‘70s.
ONYX MIC PREAMPS
Record ultra-clean, transparent sound with incredible accuracy. Our award-winning Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Create podcasts, live stream gameplay, or produce the next hit. No matter what you do, we want to make sure you sound great.
The Mackie Onyx12 features an enhanced 3-Band “British Style” EQ based on the same circuit used on classic mixing consoles from the ‘60s and ‘70s. This version designed by Mackie has greater filter control, minimum phase shift and allows you to pinpoint specific frequency ranges.
To create the Perkins EQ, Cal Perkins started with the Wien Bridge circuit topology inspired by the hallowed “British” desks of the ‘60s and ‘70s. This design essentially trades boost/cut capability for a wider, highly musical Q filter. After a mind-numbing amount of math, Cal was able to specify capacitor and resistor values that would give the EQ an extra 6dB of control (±15 dB) without excessively narrowing the “Q” or bandwidth of the filters. It's what we call a win-win.
QUICKGRIP SIDE HANDLES
Tired of fumbling with your gear? We got you covered. Carry and transport your Mackie Onyx12 mixer effortlessly with our QuickGrip side handles. Whether you’re moving gear around your home studio or heading to rehearsal, the rugged design of our steel chassis and sealed rotary will protect your investment wherever you go.
The more plugins the better, right? Get creative and customize your sound with professional built-in effects. The professional high-resolution FX processor gives you limitless control over a robust collection of unique digital effects, including a dedicated equalizer to shape your mix to perfection.
There’s nothing like feeling in control of your workstation. The Mackie Onyx12 features powerful full-color LCDs with dedicated physical transport controls. Apply FX and recall up to six customizable presets using an intuitive single-knob interface. Record a stereo mix, browse files and play music direct to/from an SD card, all via Studio Command.
Bluetooth is a gamechanger on an analog mixer. Pair a compatible device via Bluetooth to stream audio through aux sends or the main mix. Bluetooth compatibility allows you to compare mix reference tracks or play background music when you need it.
A LIGHT IN THE DARK
We know the struggle—nobody likes squinting at a mixing board when the lighting is dim. The Mackie Onyx12 is equipped with vibrant buttons and full color display for improved visibility, even in the darkest venues. On top of that, the backlit Mute and Solo buttons provide clear visibility so you’ll always know what’s going on in the mix.
- Classic Sound, Modern Performance
- Multitrack Recording via USB or SD card, up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Award-Winning Onyx Preamps for Pristine Audio
- Powerful FX Engine with Customizable Presets
- Studio Command Interface with Full-color LCD
- Bluetooth® Streaming to any Channel
- 14x4 analog mixer with 8 low-noise Onyx preamps that provide 60dB of gain
- 3-band Perkins EQ with On/Off hard bypass switch for dialing in the perfect tone
- High-resolution multitrack recording to Mac/PC via USB at up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- Stereo recording directly to an SD card
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ rugged steel chassis for added protection
- Professional, customizable Dynamic FX, w/ Multi-Parameter Adjustment
- Studio Command—full-color LCD for easy FX control and SD card management
- Waveform OEM professional software bundle included with purchase of Onyx12
- Bluetooth®-enabled for streaming music directly into any channel, with streamed audio routed to Aux Sends or Main Mix
- Switchable hi-Z inputs for guitars, bass, and other instruments
- Line Inputs: 9 (5 are Stereo)
- Mic Inputs: 8
- Aux Sends: 2+ FX Send
- USB I/O: 14x4