Martin GPC-13E Acoustic Electric Guitar w/ Gig Bag, Sitka Spruce Top, Burst
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and ziricote back and sides, this solid wood Grand Performance cutaway model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border, and white binding. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is a Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a burst option and Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
Due to material availability the GPC-13E is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard, and comes with a soft-shell case or soft gig bag. Selection may vary.
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Electronics Options: Fishman MX-T
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 - Light MA540T
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Martin. This GPC-13E is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.