Marshall Origin Series ORIGIN20C 20-Watt 1x10 EL34 Tube Guitar Combo Amp, Cream
This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20C provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
You have the power
Our new power reducing technology, Powerstem, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to suit your environment, from playing small venues to playing in your bedroom.
Tilt your sound
It may only have one channel but don’t underestimate it. By using the tilt control you can blend the voice between the normal tone and a high treble tone.
Add a little boost
Using the footswitchable gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a more overdriven tone.
Understanding your Origin
There are lots of features on the Origin so we've made some videos to help you better understand how the Origin can help shape your sound.
- Model: Origin20C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4"" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4"" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10""
- Speaker model: Celestion VT-Junior (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dimensions (including feet and handle)
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 31 lbs
- Width: 520 mm / 20.5""
- Height: 440 mm / 17.3""
- Depth: 240 mm / 9.4""